Our igloo village is the place for those magical moments; share them with the people you love.
There are 20 igloos in Magical Pond.
- Each room is 15m2. The big bed allows to accommodate two adults and max. 2 children under 12 y/o.
- Pets are allowed for an additional fee.
- If you are traveling with an infant, we can bring a portable crib and a pot to your room.
- Our igloos feature a small kitchenette equipped with kitchenware, a capsule coffee machine, a kettle, and a minifridge. Microwave can be brought on request.
- There is a private bathroom with toilet, a shower, a hairdryer, shampoo, and shower gel.
- Magical Pond’s igloos also have a small wardrobe, curtains, and reading lights by the bed.
- Most of the sockets include the USB sockets.
- Each igloo faces the forest and the pond which allows you to have privacy during your stay.
What is included?
- The breakfast which is made of delicious local delicacies,
- A welcome drink, and
- You can use our fireplace which is located by the pond.
- During the winter months, you are more than welcome to use our snowshoes, and explore the surrounding forest.
- During the summer months, you can test your balance on our SUP boards or practice your rowing skills by using our rowing boat.
Something special … just for you
In addition to the unique accommodation, we want our guests to experience the whole spectrum of Finnish Lapland.
Be mindfully present when witnessing the beautiful nature and its wildlife. Feel invigorated by the fatbike-ride or the snowshoe-walk. Feel the tension disappear in the sauna whilst watching the stunning views through the large window. And finally relax by laying on the comfortable bed admiring the midnight sun or the northern lights. And why not treat yourself and your loved one for some bubbly and chocolate.
Uniqueness of the igloos
Inspired by the Lappish nature, these Scandinavian style igloos are modern and cozy. The unusual shape allows you to almost touch the trees and smell the fresh air. You are truly one with the surroundings.
Kanttia 2 architects designed the igloos in a way that allows them to melt into the forest. Each square meter is elaborately planned, so you can comfortably observe the nature’s beauty.
We use only the local and organic products in our igloos, such as the handmade dishes from Pentik (in Posio) and Iittala, the bed linen, the wooden sinks, and many other products. Magical Pond takes care of the environment and cultural heritage of Lapland and Finland as a whole; please read more about our sustainability policy.
This is where the MAGIC happens!